Hengjaya Resource Estimate
PT GMT Indonesia has reported JORC compliant resources within the Hengjaya project concession area to total 38,000,000 dry metric tonnes at an average grade of 1.80% nickel, using a 1.5% nickel cut-off grade as follows:
- JORC compliant resource (undepleted) of 57.7M wmt at 1.8% nickel (680k tonnes contained Ni) (~35% moisture content)
- 1,402 holes over 30,296 metres
- Resource not fully defined – less than half of the mapped ultramafic nickel bearing area has been resource drilled.
- Geology de-risked by mining activity to date.
- Prior to the export ban on unprocessed minerals ~424k wmt was shipped at an average grade of 1.98%.
- Since October 2015 ~896k wmt has been sold in-country at an average grade of 2.06% .
- Excellent reconciliations to date – actual tonnes and Ni grade ~9% above block model with lower than expected Fe/Si/Mg.
- Waste to ore stripping ratio: 0.96:1.0.
A complete copy of the Technical Assessment Report prepared by PT. GMT Indonesia can be seen by clicking the following link: